As we navigate the post-coronavirus reality, entrepreneurs who want to build iconic companies should consider an altered launch path. Here are my 5 rules of the road for creating lasting companies in the new normal:
- Remember that an officer never runs.
- Thriving in a crisis requires a playbook.
- Build a remote-first culture into your DNA.
- Develop a zero-based plan to get you to profitability.
- Downturns are times to lead through brand and category marketing.
For more on each of these rules of the road and the stories behind them, check out the full article on Business Insider.