April 28, 2020 – We were honored to have John Chambers, former CEO & Chairman of Cisco and Founder & CEO of JC2 Ventures, join us this week for our Resilience Spotlights series. Below are a few of the key takeaways from our hourlong discussion along with a recording of the video for those who were not able to join. Thank you again to John for sharing your insights with us.
- Think ahead & make a playbook – don’t make decisions one step at a time.
- Never sell your customers something they don’t need.
- Stand by your customers – building trust during tough times will help you gain market share on the other side.
- Know the difference between being a peacetime vs wartime leader.
- Build stories into all your conversations – that’s what people will remember.
Originally published on LinkedIn.